The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
Tap into your most powerful competitive advantage: teamwork
Powered by the Everything DiSC profile, this robust, valid and highly reliable tool brings Patrick Lencioni’s best-selling book; The Five Dysfunctions of a Team to life in your organisation.
“Not finance. Not strategy. Not technology. It is teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so powerful and so rare.”
Tested by over 3500 team members worldwide, this clever model helps teams to identify the root causes of politics and dysfunction and then overcome them to become a truly cohesive and highly effective team.
A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, fast decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
Help your teams to
- Achieve collective results
- Build trust, humility & respect
- Engage in healthy conflict
- Tap into the skills, ideas & opinions of everyone
- Harness peer-to-peer accountability
Big Benefits: From talented INDIVIDUALS to extraordinary TEAMS
Results, results, results
- Powerful performance – Teams work together towards shared goals, achieving better, faster results
- Strong relationships – No more team politics, confusion or dysfunction means huge amounts of time and energy are saved
- Productive meetings – Cohesive teams hold efficient and effective meetings focussed on clear goals
- Enriched environment – Teams enjoy working together and achieving together
- Increased input – Greater ideas, creativity, input and contribution from all.
Imagine a team where everyone worked together towards common goals, without the need for individual point scoring. Imagine knowing that everyone feels comfortable asking for help, offering constructive feedback and holding one another accountable.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team provides you with the tools to achieve exactly that. Watch our introductory video on The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team to learn more.
A proven development solution for INTACT TEAMS (3-12 people)
This robust programme requires significant input in terms of time, energy and emotion.
36 page individual reports detailing results, the impact of individual DiSC style and actions for each behavior
These detailed documents are easy to understand and a fantastic starting point for team change. They are also available in various languages.
Structured programme for cohesive team development
Five Behaviors provides you with a powerful step-by-step programme for fundamental change.
Quick & Easy to complete & no waiting for results
Online adaptive questioning ensures speed, accuracy and allows instant access to profiles.
Team reports & Progress reports
Develop and assess teams with the help of these fantastic supplementary reports.
Your Everything DiSC Team Toolbox
In addition to the personalised DiSC profiles and team DiSC profiles you also gain access to a wide range of reports and facilitation material to help you get the most from this fabulous tool.
Of course, the best way to appreciate the power of this robust solution is to check it out for yourself. So, please click on the links below to see exactly what you get.
We're ready to help!
Here at Fruitful, we certify, up-skill, train and support Leaders and Learning & Development professionals to fully understand the DiSC profiles, ensuring they benefit from their application. So, if you're an L&D Professional responsible for the people development within your organisation, working independently within an L&D business or within a training consultancy, we'd love to hear from you.