We’ve got a very busy year coming up in 2019, so we thought it might be useful to pull together the Fruitful calendar of events so far. We’ll update this as new events get booked or more details are available.
- 9th & 10th Jan – Open certification course at our Bromsgrove Head Office. Only a few places left so hurry if you’d like to get involved. You can drop us a message here for more details and to book your place
- 17th & 18th Jan – One place left on this certification course – also at Bromsgrove. Follow this link to ask us any questions or to secure that final place.
- 23rd Jan – Heidi is speaking at the Hereford & Worcester Chamber of Commerce as part of a series of lectures on leadership. You can find out more about this event here.
- 24th Jan – Heidi gets straight back on the road to head over to the Birmingham branch of the CIPD, where she will be leading a session looking at conflict in the workplace. This event takes place at Hays offices in Colmore Square Birmingham. More info can be found here or go to the CIPD event website to book direct here.
- 4th Feb – With the Coventry & Warwickshire branch of the CIPD, Heidi will again be focusing on productive conflict. More details to come but feel free to fire over any questions you have here.
- 4th April – Working with our friends at the CIPD again – this time the Worcester branch. Our session will focus on Five Behaviours. More details to come nearer the day but ask us anything you need to know here.
- 5th April – Five Behaviours Facilitators day at Bromsgrove. This will be lead by George Blakeway, specialist in performance improvement and Director of Fruitful Developments. Register your interest by completing the enquiry form here.
- 14th & 15th May – Open certification at our Bromsgrove head office. Register your interest by completing the enquiry form here.
Keep checking back to see what’s new in the Fruitful calendar for 2019.