Everything DiSC Certification
We are the only UK authorised partner, offering Wiley’s Official, Everything DiSC Workplace Certification programme!
The best place to start to build foundational knowledge and tools for facilitating this powerful learning solution. Everything DiSC Workplace Certification takes your DiSC knowledge to a deeper level, giving you the content, expertise and strategies to facilitate effective Everything DiSC training sessions. You will build the confidence and expertise to ensure your participants and organisations get the most out of their DiSC profiles and promote a DiSC-based culture. Upon successful completion of the DiSC training programme, you will receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitator.
With our official 2 -day Everything DiSC Workplace Certification, you will…
- Achieve official Wiley Everything DiSC Workplace Certification, including permission to use certification logo to support your brand
- Access to Wiley’s Education Resource Centre full of valuable Everything DiSC resources, saving you time and assisting your ongoing CPD
- Access to the whole family of Everything DiSC profiles and access to the Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team™ assessment solution
- A scripted and customisable Workplace Facilitation kit
- Learn how to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session
- Discover how to apply the Everything DiSC Workplace strategy throughout the workplace, contributing to your overall business or L & D strategy
- Your own EPIC account: brand, generate and distribute DiSC profiles – no ongoing licensing costs
- Learn how to customise the Everything DiSC programme to meet specific participant needs
- Explore MyEverythingDiSC.com and discover how to utilise it as an ongoing development tool, for all of your participants including FREE Everything DiSC comparison reports
- Create strategies to promote a DiSC-based culture with all of your stakeholders.
For more details and to request an Everything DiSC Certification Brochure please contact us.
Even more ‘Fruitful’ Take-aways
Alongside Wiley’s official Everything DiSC certification, The Fruitful Toolbox include some fantastic additional resources:
- 15 EPIC credits (Everything DiSC currency) to buy your first DISC profile
- EPIC administrator training: learn how to use your online account
- Specialist webinars & master-classes: support your ongoing development
- Access to Fruitful’s exclusive members area: case studies, sample profiles & much more
- Marketing & promotional material: help you promote to clients & colleagues
- Fruitful learning support for life: gain access via phone and emails to our experienced team of Everything DiSC specialists and top class facilitators & consultants.
Official two day Wiley certification
Only two places left on our 9th & 10th January certification programme in the West Midlands.
Start using Everything DiSC through your preferred mode of learning
In-House Official Everything DiSC Certification Programme
Two days of understanding all about Everything DiSC and practical application of how the Everything DiSC profiles can be used in the workplace, at either your own organisation or a venue of your choice.
Includes access to the whole family of Everything DiSC profiles and The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team profiles.
The cost for an In-House Everything DiSC workplace programme is £995 plus VAT for one person. Each additional person costs £575 plus VAT. Please get in touch so we can talk through your requirements and provide a specific quote.
To attend this programme, participants should have access to a Wiley Workplace Facilitation kit. Kits cost £895 plus VAT
All prices are exclusive of venue costs, facilitator expenses and VAT.
Open Official Everything DiSC Certification Programme
Two days of understanding all about Everything DiSC and practical application of how the Everything DiSC profiles can be used within the workplace, programme takes place at our offices in Bromsgrove, West Midlands. Includes access to the whole family of Everything DiSC profiles and The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team.
The price for this programme is £995 plus vat per person. To attend this programme, partcipants should have access to a Wiley Workplace Facilitation kit. One kit per business/organisation is required. The cost for the programme including the kit is £1,890 plus vat
Everything DiSC Essentials – New Everything DiSC online learning programme
Wiley and ourselves, would highly recommend attending the Wiley in-person official Everything DiSC certification programme to ensure you give yourself the official Everything DiSC Workplace accreditation stamp and maximise the value you can achieve though the family of DiSC profiles, programmes and assessment-based learning solutions.
Who is the programme designed for?
However, if you wish to use the DiSC profiles for 121 coaching or recruitment purposes, the online DiSC training programme may be more suitable for you. This option gives you Wiley training and access to all of the tools but will not give you a practical, interactive training experience or an official Wiley Everything DiSC Workplace badge of certification. The programme is designed to introduce managers and team members or anyone new to Everything DiSC some of the essential concepts of the DiSC model. Whether you are interested in understanding yourself and others better, or you’re hoping to apply the principles of DiSC to managing a team, or even to facilitate a workshop introducing others to DiSC, this new online DiSC programme can help.
This online learning experience equips you with essential DiSC knowledge and an overview of the Everything DiSC suite of reports, to help you select and facilitate the best DiSC solutions for your organisation. If your organisational or client challenges include needing to boost team performance, tackle conflict, develop more effective leaders and managers, increase sales performance or recruit and retain the right employees, Everything DiSC can help you overcome all of this and more.
The programme consists of approximately three hours learning, with engaging and interactive online activities, integrating a rich media experience. There is complete flexible access to the course platform, so you’ll be able to work through the active learning exercises at your own pace and at a time convenient for you.
For further details and to request a brochure please contact us.
Everything DiSC Essentials
- Access to the Everything DiSC Essentials online programme
- Your own DiSC Workplace profile assessment
- Access to MyEverythingDiSC – the interactive learning portal, containing podcasts, further information about interaction preferences and access to comparison reports, to extend your learning beyond the programme
- An EPIC account – an online platform enabling you to brand, generate and distribute DiSC profiles to your clients or teams
- EPIC administrator training and support: learn how to fully use your online account to its full potential
- 15 EPIC credits (Everything DiSC currency) to buy your first DiSC profile
- Opportunity to purchase future EPIC credits at a reduced price
- Specialist webinars & master-classes: to support your ongoing development
- Access to Fruitful’s exclusive members area: case studies, sample profiles and much more
- Live coaching session via webinar link with expert facilitator
- Marketing & promotional material: help you promote to clients and colleagues
- Fruitful learning support for life: gain access via phone and emails to our experienced team of Everything DiSC® specialists and top class facilitators and consultants.
£495.00 plus vat Optional Facilitation Kit costs £895 plus VAT
Interested in The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team
The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive team programme includes an overview and facilitator training on this very powerful team-improvement approach. If you are Everything DiSC certified already and wish to deliver The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team programme, we highly recommend purchasing The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive team Facilitation kit (£995 plus vat). This useful resource containing customisable content, research reports, hand-outs and activities, will save you both time and money.
If you have a team who will benefit from experiencing what it takes to become a truly cohesive and productive team, but don’t have the time or resources available to achieve this. Why not outsource to Fruitful? Let us help you achieve your organisational goals through our tailored programmes delivered by our own experienced facilitators, contact us to find out more.
The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team, Train-the-Facilitator Programme
This one-day programme purely focuses on The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team and provides a detailed overview and training of the entire assessment-based learning solution covering all team profiles, the progress report, facilitation materials, case-studies and practical facilitator training and advice.
What you get?
- Bespoke programme to suit your learning needs and organisational requirements
- One epic account, provides access to The Five Behaviours profiles
- Fruitful Members area
- Fruitful learning support for life
The cost for an In-House programme, for 1-12 people is £1,600 plus VAT – we simply charge a day rate and materials.
For over 12 people an additional facilitator may be required.
Please note: One kit per business/organisation is required – highly recommended. (£1095 plus VAT). The price is exclusive of facilitators expenses E.g. travel and accommodation.
Wiley official The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team Online Accreditation
What you get?
- Official online accreditation with a Wiley facilitator from the US
- Access to Wiley’s online learning resources
- Epic Account – provides access to The Five Behaviours profiles
- Five Dysfunctions of a team e-book
- Fruitful Members Area
- Fruitful learning support for life
£1,995 plus vat
Please note: To attend this online accreditation all participants are required to purchase or have access to a Wiley Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team Facilitation kit. One kit per business/organisation is required. The total cost with the Facilitation kit is £3.090 plus vat.
Accreditation is valid for two years, at which point you have the option to become permanently re-accredited at a cost of £225.00 plus vat.
Are you ready to start your Everything DiSC training?
Get started with the Everything DiSC Certification option that suits you. Contact us today for more information.